Sunday, 22 December 2013

Places I like to go


I like to visit these places as shown in the maps. I preferably like to visit Causeway Point most, since my parents own a house in Woodlands, and the shopping mall is a stone's throw away. They have a myriad of stores there for me to patronise.

I also like to visit The Star Vista, as it is located very near to SST and the variety of stores there are very unique. Moreover, there are a lot of products that I have not tried before.

As for AMK Hub, I like to visit it as it is located near my grandparents' place, and the shops there accommodate for anything you need on the spot.

Gardens by the Bay is a place i would really like to visit as you can learn about the plants and explore through an endless trail of plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment