Saturday, 14 December 2013

About me (I)

Hey guys, my name is Clement Yap. My friends like to call me "Clem" as   
it sounds like "Clam" (Do not mention this anywhere) and I do not really like to be called in my full name. 

I personally like gaming since it helps me forget all my troubles and worries. I do play a lot of games, e.g. board games, games on machine, etc.








I also am an avid fan of Basketball, Soccer and Baseball. I always keep track of all the scores on an application I downloaded in my phone. I also do like other sports nonetheless, and sometimes during PE lessons my teacher will organize these games for us, and I always try my best to win for my team. 


When I do not recognize anyone in my class, I always attempt to make friends with them, since the other students would also face the same problem. After I have made friends with one student, they other party also would have made a friend, making it a win-win situation. I also enjoy engaging chats with my friends, as I am the hyperactive sort and tend to get bored very easily.

All in all, I hope that I will have an enjoyable time in SST,make lots of new friends and leave there with good memories.









No comments:

Post a Comment